Saturday, December 25, 2010

Personal Fitness Training for your Personal Best Life

Welcome to Swiftness-PFT, the new home for all things swiftness!  

What is Swiftness-PFT?  Swiftness-PFT is my personal fitness training venture.  My name is Scott Swift, and I am an NSCA-certified personal trainer based in Orem, UT.  I am also a triathlete.  Whether your fitness goals revolve around losing weight, gaining muscle, or increasing endurance, I can help you!

Does "Swiftness-PFT" stand for anything other than just a play on my last name?  Acronyms are found in many businesses; personal training is no different.  For example, I am certified through the NSCA.  "NSCA" is an acronym which stands for National Strength and Conditioning Association.  "PFT" is also an acronym, meaning Personal Fitness Training.  While "swiftness" is a play on my last name and combines the words "swift" and "fitness" into one smooth-flowing word, I have also turned it into an acronym: Strength, Wellness, Intensity, Function, Technique, Nutrition, Endurance, Speed, Stability.  It's a little long, I know, but it covers some of the most important aspects of personal fitness, personal health, and personal wellness.

Please, check back often for more information, as updates will be provided as often as possible!

Swiftness-PFT: personal fitness training for your personal best life!

No comments:

Post a Comment